Thursday, May 30, 2013

Progress slow and steady

I am finally making headway at Apple.  The tech support person I connected with has been very helpful, and aside from a couple of minor changes I had to make, I am in process.  I used the word "iBOOK" to lable the ISBN number for the version - can't use the trademark.  Plus, I needed to enter my name as "Larry" insead of "L.W." - should have read the format rule more carefully.

I hope to be online by June 1 on iTunes.  I am beginning to drive visits to my site, and have some sales under my belt.  I also added a PayPal payment option so I can sell the PDF version directly through the website.  I now handle 4 file types: Kindle through Amazon, ePUB through Google, iBooks through iTunes, and PDF through hewittmbm.com

The best advice I can give to those like myself just venturing into these waters is to be patient and thorough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating letters to use as a plot vehicle

The Juno Letters uses two conventions throughout the stories - letters and journals. These are the text-messages and voice-mail of the era. ...