Saturday, May 18, 2013

Getting it ... just rightt

It is funny how the little things take so much time.  I have been formatting The Juno Letters for the iBook Author program - I can add an interactive glossary and it allows note management and many other advanages.  While doing the version, I discovered - yet again - some minor changes needed to the ePUB and Kindle versions.  It seems that editing never stops.

I had an iBook version, but after spending several days fine tuning the ePUB edition,I did not like the look, so... off into editing hell once more.  The end product ill be worth the effort, however.  I spent 8 months writing the story - spending two weeks making sure the thing looks good is a small price to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating letters to use as a plot vehicle

The Juno Letters uses two conventions throughout the stories - letters and journals. These are the text-messages and voice-mail of the era. ...