Monday, November 24, 2014

The Ethical Authors Pledge

I'm an Ethical Author All self-pubished authors are encouraged to endorse the Ethical Authors pledge from the Alliance of Independent Authors. Follow them on Twitter at #ethicalauthor.

The Juno Letters was recently featured on DBR Book News Weekly - the review from Susan Keefe of Audiobook Monthly. Good to see Juno in print across the globe! A special thanks to Susan for all her hard work promoting The Juno Letters.

I will be spending the next seven months at Children's Hospital in Seattle with one of my foster boys who will be undergoing cancer treatment. I will try to keep up with everything, including publishing book 5 - The Scavengers of Graveny Marsh, now in pre-release at SMASHWORDS for free. I want to thank everyone who has already sent good wishes - sorry, I have to keep the boy's name private. We are all praying for a complete recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating letters to use as a plot vehicle

The Juno Letters uses two conventions throughout the stories - letters and journals. These are the text-messages and voice-mail of the era. ...