Thursday, July 24, 2014

As Angels Weep - at SMASHWORDS

"As Angels Weep" is now available at SMASHWORDS in all popular ebook formats. It will be FREE as a part of the SMASHWORDS SUMMER-WINTER SALE (don't ask my what the name is about - I never could figure it out) until July 31. The Print-on-Demand version through CreateSpace is in review, and barring any missteps on my part should be ready in a few days.

Finally publishing a new novel is one of the great joys of writing. It takes over four months to create one of these masterpieces (my review - might not be supported by peer review). I will be passing the completed manuscript to California Times Publishing next week for inclusion in the Amazon catalog.

In the meantime, Kindle users can download a version for their reader from SMASHWORDS, as well as iBook users (the epub version). The enhanced iBook version will be ready by the end of August.

For you audiobook fanatics - my most favorite readers - Gary Regal has promised me he can start working on "As Angels Weep" right after school starts.

In the meantime, I have started Book 5 of The Juno Letters series - The Scavengers of Graveny Marsh. You can read a teaser online at THIS LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating letters to use as a plot vehicle

The Juno Letters uses two conventions throughout the stories - letters and journals. These are the text-messages and voice-mail of the era. ...