Thursday, June 20, 2013

Reaching out...

I have been working to understand social media.  Guy Kawasaki had some excellent advice on the use of each of the major social media sites - I have been following him for years and trust his judgement.  Following on this, I spent a lot of time today getting to know Twitter, and expanded my reach to England and Canada today.  I made a connection with a historical researcher that could use my Strategic Bombing database, and met several members of the Canadian Parliament (it's like this whole 'nother country).  I passed on contacting the Canadian PM - felt a little uncomfortable (except it's probably run by an intern anyway).  Will be following these leads more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creating letters to use as a plot vehicle

The Juno Letters uses two conventions throughout the stories - letters and journals. These are the text-messages and voice-mail of the era. ...